.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Can? Yay!



I thought I'd put this in for your giggling pleasure, to vary from the political posts today.

The poster, however, is not at all tongue-in-cheek, err, so to speak. I found it at a lesbian Blogger site which I didn't bookmark, unfortunately, after searching for an Army poster (that's my story and I am sticking to it). She was using it as an avatar, but also as a point of pride, encouraging girls to "try" lesbianism.

In reality, this poster is actually very insidious because note to gays reading this, when heterosexuals say that you guys recruit, this is kinda the thing we mean.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.